Saturday 3 January 2015

Hey guys,
Today I'm going to be reviewing a foundation that I discovered recently called the Rimmel London - Wake Me Up Foundation.

What I love about this product is that it's very light on your skin so it doesn't feel like you are wearing tons of makeup which to me is a good thing. There's nothing worse than being smothered in thick makeup that you just can't wait to take off at the end of the day.

It comes in various different skin tones; Ivory, True Ivory, Beige, and a few others similar to these.

Another good thing about this product is that it's very inexpensive, £5.99 in Boots UK, so most people should be able to afford it.

Here's a link: http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Wake-Me-Up-Make-Up-Foundation-30ml_1246748/
(I'm not sure if the link will be hyperlinked so you may need to copy and paste in the search bar)

Thanks for reading :)

- EmillyKate1998

No comments:

Post a Comment