Sunday 4 January 2015

Hey guys,
I decided recently that I wanted to write a blog, this blog to be exact, so I thought it would be a good idea to tell you (if anyone is actually reading this) why.

For quite a few years now I have always been considered the quiet one, the shy one and I felt like I didn't have much of a voice. I thought people would laugh or not take me seriously if I just came out of nowhere and started giving everyone makeup and fashion advice, so I decided to write it on here instead.

I got teased a lot in school for being a plain Jane, to put it lightly. I didn't wear that much makeup, a little bit of mascara and powder occasionally, and I wore my hair in the same way every day. I didn't have the confidence until recently to try out new hair styles and to play around with makeup so I didn't know how how much I loved it until now.

I tried writing a diary once a few years ago and, to be honest, it didn't go very well. I was always worried that my mum would stumble upon it or that one of my friends would find it when they came over so in the end I just quit. I'm going to treat this blog like an online diary, a place where I can share all my thoughts and feelings about makeup, hair or things that are on my mind at the time. It will also be a place where I don't have to try to impress anyone or pretend to be someone that I'm not. Who knows? Maybe we will have a lot in common.

I'm not going to hold back on what I'm going to say, like I would in 'real' life, so if anyone wants to join me, feel free. Let me know in the comments what you think. :)

Thanks for reading :)

P.S. I haven't quite figured out how to work the layout of this blog properly so sorry if it's a bit miss matched :/

-EmillyKate1998

No comments:

Post a Comment