Sunday 11 January 2015

Hey guys,
Sorry I didn't put up a blog post on Friday, there was some family drama so that has taken over my mind for the last few days.

Today i will be reviewing the 'Barry M Naturals Eyeshaddow Pallette'. I am definatly a natural look girl so I knew I had to go for this one instead of the 'Smoking Hot Pallette' which contains more brighter colours.

I was definatly suprised with how much I liked this pallette. It has a range of colours which vary from a basic white to a charchoal colour. It isn't as pigmented as the 'NAKED' palettes but, in my opinion, it's just as good.

I think this pallette could be used on a day to day basis or even for going out in the evening as it contains both light and dark eyeshaddows.

I tend to use this pallette for a smokey eye look, which I do my blending the darker colours together. I also think it's a good idea to use the white colour for just underneath your eyebrows to make them look more prominent and to give them a more hilighted look. I also apply the white colour on the inner corners of my eyes in a sort of V shape as it makes your eyes pop and look bigger.

Thanks for reading :)
-EmillyKate1998

No comments:

Post a Comment